Saturday, September 13, 2008

New PC! Yahoo!

Having fun during weekend with a brand new PC system is worth actually. I’ve travel to KL last three week and then going to North Sarawak for an exhausting travelling during Ramadhan. It’s fun actually because it makes me move further and in the same time develop my personal skill.

Hmm, sometimes I feel a little disturbed with an extra work but now I’m realize that it was really an enjoyable moment to meet more people, culture and mastering my time management.
Back to my project during this weekend; build a brand new PC. It’s been a years since 2000 when my dad bought me Compaq Presario Desktop PC. What left from that system right now just the Compaq monitor, Compaq keyboard, JBL surround speaker and also Compaq Scanner.

It was a come back actually because right now I’m using Compaq Presario V3000 laptop.
Ok, let me introduce a bit about my new system. Hihihi.

  • Rambo ATX Casing with 450W Power Supply Unit
  • ASRock Wolfdale 1333-D667 R2.0 Motherboard
  • Intel CoreTM 2 Duo Processor E4600, 2.40 GHz, 2MB L2 Cache, 800 MHz FSB
  • 2 x Apacer 1GB DDR2 RAM
  • 2 x WD SATA 160GB HDD
  • 2 x Samsung DVD Super Writemaster
  • Gigabyte GeForce 9600GT 512MB GDDR3
  • Logitech Optical Mouse
  • Logitech Classic Keyboard
  • Logitech R-20 Sound System

It must be an exciting day for this new PC. Hihihi. Can’t wait to upgrade more PC after this.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails