Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bahasa!

I'm born in Kuching. My mom from Debak.
Some people out here call ppl from Debak
as orang laut (Ocean People) coz we
speak rare and unique language that many
of them ended with vowel 'O'.. Such as
"po polah kawu yo" or "nakmo to kho"..

Don't you realize that our language
sound like Japanese or Korean? Hihi..
Excuse me. Forget to tell that Debak
Language is not the same as Asajaya
Language, Betong or even Kabong
Language. It's different.
(Sarawak nak unik bah!)

Back to topic again, I was educated in
mix-culture family as my Dad originated
from Kelantan. He(arwah now), is an
ex-Army and I never speak Sarawakian
language till I was 13.

My spoken languages in home is Bahasa
Melayu Standard and we never speak any
of Sarawak dialect or Kelantan. Not even
a word..

Then when I'm 13, we move to Debak
and make me a lot of trouble becoz the
colleague always laugh at me when I
speak "Malaya". Huh! I learn Debak
language in about 9 month and I still
learn right now even I'm 25. Then I
start speaking Kuching's languange or
tutur Kuching at 15.

What make me fell annoy so much is for
the people originated from Debak that
speak "tutor Kuching" while themselve
staying in Debak since their birthday..
Gila Apa? Kelaka Kuching indah .. sak
jak diam Debak sejak dari kecik gik.

This also make me so meluat when hearing
Debak people speaks "Malaya" among
themselves although they just been to
Johore or even futher for just 3 month!
What a lunatic attitude.. Berik malu
jak. Me, myself that have a mix blood
and speak "Malaya" from my childhood
rasa menyampah dengan kelaka dibuat2
ya.. Go real lah! Boh nak kelaka melaya
indah sak jak ko orang Debak.. Sik sedar
dirik! Boh mok kelaka Kuching sama dirik
or sama family ko sebab ko nang asal
orang Debak! Angkuh sik tentu pasal!

This phenomenon make me sick! I admit
that i'm not fluent in English...I also
not fluent in kelaka Debak and tutur
Kuching!

Get real lah. Mun rah Debak, dengan
orang Debak pun kelakalah Debak! Mun
pergi Kuching nemu urang Kuching baruk
kelaka Kuching!

Mun baruk jak kerja rah Johor or
Semenanjunggak 3-6 bulan boh lawa nak
kelaka melaya bah.. Angol nyawa ku
nengar kitak urang kelaka dengan slang
'e' sik ikot tempat kitak orang ya!

Back to my point! Aku bencik orang Debak
sik kelaka Debak bila nemu sama dirik! Mun kitak orang ada
mix Kuching aku sik kisah.. Mun pure
Debak.. berpijaklah di bumi yang nyata.
Aku bangga kelaka Debak sebab orang
Kuching dikpun pun sik paham apa
dikelaka kita.. Dek-Dek gik sidak Malaya..

Chow.. Have a nice languages everyday!

P/S: Don't blame me sebab aku sik pas
gilak kelaka debak... Aku pun sik pas
gilak kelaka kuching.. Bahasa Sarawak
aku sik perfect.. tapi bila kelaka ya
agak2lah siney tempat kitak urang kelaka..

Okey.. aku sik mok mintak maaf mun ada
kecik ati.. Bye!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails